Looking for a youtube video.

moetrout

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I watche this video of 2 asian girls playing wipeout. They were very good, strummed and plucked really fast. The video was shot with water in the background. For the life of me I can not find it again. Anyone have any ideas of the video I am talking about? I may have even found it here first.

http://youtu.be/GKwcB6s2pZk

I know the 1st one doesn't have water in background, but could you have been watching a few and mixed them up ? This one has water in back but different song !!

You are correct and if you look above you will see I posted the same video as you. I like this version much better. The first version it looks like they are playing in a mall somewhere.

Funny you should say that. I was just telling a coworker that I think I originally thought they were one in the same and realized they were not, hence that is why I could not find the video I was looking for. I find it most appropriate that a user with the name Danno tells me this! Book 'em Danno!!!

Sure, but the girls are much easier on the eyes!

I think they're also playing the song faster than the Shimabukuro Brothers are.

Funny you should say that. I was just telling a coworker that I think I originally thought they were one in the same and realized they were not, hence that is why I could not find the video I was looking for. I find it most appropriate that a user with the name Danno tells me this! Book 'em Danno!!!

10175064_10152603144618054_6144029566192264032_n.jpg

Last edited:
:shaka:

They're a couple of talented young ladies...I like this one the best...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8lmVUhGbp4

Top Bottom