WTB: Fluke Tenor, maybe Flea

steel rider

Reaction score
Was entertaining the idea of a Tiny Tenor but it seems a Fluke will fit my mobile needs better. I'm looking to sell my Mainland MC with pickup and the Makai soprano, and get a Tenor Fluke.

Anyone with a Tenor Fluke they'd like to sell? Flea is good too but I'm not sure they have a tenor.

Thanks

Tenor Flea is great if you like the Flea shape. I prefer it over the Fluke but that's just me. Also the tenor Flea nut is 1.4" and tenor Fluke is 1.45". Not much difference, but I felt it when I had them. And the Flea design is easier to reach frets 15-17. IIRC the tenor Fluke has 14 frets to the body vs. Flea's 15. Knowing all this, you can pick which might work best for you. I wish someone had told me these things before, so just thought I'd share.

Good to know. I liked the feel of the Flea better as well but both are fine.

Tenor Flea is great if you like the Flea shape. I prefer it over the Fluke but that's just me. Also the tenor Flea nut is 1.4" and tenor Fluke is 1.45". Not much difference, but I felt it when I had them. And the Flea design is easier to reach frets 15-17. IIRC the tenor Fluke has 14 frets to the body vs. Flea's 15. Knowing all this, you can pick which might work best for you. I wish someone had told me these things before, so just thought I'd share.

Top Bottom