FS: Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert with Pickup

steel rider

Reaction score
***Price drop to $150 without shipping. Don't tell my wife! I want to get a Fluke so this one needs to go***

Here is the excerpt from my Craigslist ad which I fear will only bring me headaches. :)

--
The model I have is a "blem", which means it was repaired or has a scratch or something similar. I got mine from a luthier who is the former owner of Thin Man Strings in Alameda. They also installed the passive pickup, which is a no-name pickup that works well. In the photos you can see the glue on one side and back where the neck meets the body. It plays perfectly and looks great otherwise.
--

I put PHD strings on with low G, but still have the original Aquila's if you want them.

I am selling because I am settling on tenor sized ukuleles and need to make room to buy a tenor Fluke or Flea.

Price: $175
I'd rather sell locally but will include standard shipping in the price, CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3055.jpg
    IMG_3055.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3056.jpg
    IMG_3056.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
this is a really good deal ^

Replied to you Peaceweaver. Others might be interested to know:

Pickup is under saddle
Finish is gloss
Jack is the end pin in the pics. Looks like a strap pin and doubles as one.
I never bought an amp so I don't have a sound sample with pickup. Plus I don't personally believe in Internet sound samples much. :)

I can also throw in the strap you see, or an unused Uke Crazy strap.

Price drop. $150

Edited original post. $150 not including shipping.

If it doesn't sell right away the shop is willing to trade a tenor for it. Not the Flea or Fluke I want, but no $ out of pocket.

Thanks

Top Bottom