The Turners meet Ukelites and Ombracorta - Down on the corner

I have a lot of the joy and fun of this day in Abbiategraso stashed in my suitcase. Most of it I'll keep, but I'm thinking of distributing a little of it by the centiliter, if I can figure out how to do it.

We are ukulele blood brothers now.

I loved all videos you guys made in Italy. You can feel the energy coming of the screen.

Tappin my feet here. Nicely done. I wish a had a nickel for every smile this puts on people's faces. I have a soft spot in my heart for this album from my childhood. Feelin' blue is a great great song.

I loved all videos you guys made in Italy. You can feel the energy coming of the screen.

You say energy, Michael, I say it was Seasonista magic and a particularly good choice of song. I smile every time I think of our playing time in Abbiategrasso.

Tappin my feet here. Nicely done. I wish a had a nickel for every smile this puts on people's faces. I have a soft spot in my heart for this album from my childhood. Feelin' blue is a great great song.

Andrew, thanks for your comment. I've been going back to listen to this one, and the beat makes me want to dance...but dance the way I was when the song came out. :)

Top Bottom