When the stars aline....

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
When the stars align....

Hey guys,

So this morning I notice that my new uke from Nuke-ulele is on it's way for delivery. I am worrying sick that it will come when I have class.....

THEN! I got an email from my teacher saying CLASS IS CANCELED!

So.... after a long hour and a half.... the uke is here!

Photo32.jpg

All Mango, Kanile'a, Tenor uke that is just spectacular!!!

Here is a video where I jam out on the uke (and play Dragon)

So this also a BIG, OLD, THANK YOU SHOUTOUT to Nuke-ulele! This is a wonderful instrument and I will be sure to play the heck out of it.

Last edited:
I am soooo ohappy it got there, man! Congrats and thank you so much. To all UUers....this guy is a saint and is totally in keeping with the ukulele spirit!

:shaka:

I am soooo ohappy it got there, man! Congrats and thank you so much. To all UUers....this guy is a saint and is totally in keeping with the ukulele spirit!

:shaka:

Not sure if my email went through.

What is your T-Shirt size? :nana:

JumpingFlea-

Got your email and just replied, thanks! And thanks again overall....

Deach and everyone else...thanks so much for the messages and support in the threads...it has been a wild few days and the baby will be here any minute. I will post an update when the little guy gets here!

Nuke

and just because I'm feeling a bit cranky the word is align.

A-line is a kind of dress.

So unless you were making yourself pretty for the mailman, I think you meant the former.:D

Haha thanks, the change has been made. (I am actually a spelling nut myself, but the excitement of the uke overwhelmed that ;) )

By the way, this story has two happy endings:

n1020246501_318948_4821.jpg

Thanks again, Matt...your generosity brought about a great result...you have the ukulele of your dreams, and I have a nice uke as well, and we did a nice thing for my growing family, thanks again so much. I hope you still love the Kanile'a...I enjoyed watching your YouTube video!

Zak

Last edited:
ha, nice

what we go through when the new uke is coming, the antagonising and immoral wait for the delivery. i remember, one of the more nervous times of my life was when i was ordering my new ohana tk-300g. i had had to wait for over two weeks for the shop that i was buying from to open, and during the closed time, it said all ukes were out of stock. so there's me on the first day of opening, scrolling down the page on my comp. seeing how half of the ukes were in stock and how half were not in. wondering whether the uke i had set my heart on was going to be available, the tension was unbearable.

ps nice uke:love:

Top Bottom