New Fluke Graphics - Let's see your Fluke

PaulGeo

Reaction score
Well darn it... I was getting close to pulling the trigger on "Uke Can Change the World" Flea, but I noticed today that they have some new graphics on the Fluke. I'm really digging the tie dye :D

Let's see some :cool: Flukes!

this is making me want to get a fluke :( hahah oh well fleas are close enough

I decorated mine with some water-sldie decals to give it an agave theme:
fluke_face_02.jpg

That's weird, I posted this reply yesterday but it disappeared, been happening allot lately. :mad:
Anyways, here's "Honulani"
P1010205.jpg

LMAO

"On this episode of UkuleleInMyCar, we're driving to Frisco and murdering Russ Buss!"

I want a green one with gold Triforce (from Zelda) stickers!!!

I'm pretty much set on getting a tenor Fluke this year. The hard part is deciding what pattern to get. I like tiki mug, surf, tie-dye, and all the solid colors (which would be fun to decorate myself).

Picked up a tie-dye Fluke concert during my lunch break at McCabe's in Santa Monica. It's a cool store, and the employee who I worked with (Nancy) was really helpful. I was down to just my KoAloha tenor and missed having something that I could take to the beach or for camping. I like how this finish is a little darker and more subdued than the ones I saw online.

It was about 100 degrees today so I didn't want to leave it in the car so I brought it up to the ffice with me and played for people who stopped by my desk. Great stress reliever!

Attachments

• tiedyefluke.jpg
    tiedyefluke.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'island pattern' Fluke...the one with the purple flowers. One was up for sale not to long ago - I had an opportunity to buy it - and had to PASS (due to my non-existent UAS funds *shakes fist in air*)

...One day I will find you again, sweet sweet Island pattern! :love:

I also saw the "Mookulele" Fluke for the first time today, with the cow spots - TOO CUTE!

Top Bottom