Yeah, right. Good luck with that.

can you even patent something that is another brand
they kind of can't use Lego brand make something
and patent it wouldn't they have to pay Lego too
at least I would think. for over 200 bucks
is rather get a decent wood uke than this. or even
am out door uke tenor for plastic still better
than this sound wise.

:biglaugh:Sorry Rab11 you rolled out the red carpet for that one mate:biglaugh:.........

What next ? A silent Uke made from Meccano ?.......and why Tofu ?....I mean Legolele I can understand ....but coagulated soya bean curd- (if the writing on the

box in my fridge is accurate ....and which is why that particular box is staying closed !!) -kelele ?

I do not understand the connection with little interlocking bricks.......mind you I do think Lego is ace so back to Big Kahuna's post and order me some..........

Tofuku-lele

With all the pointy bits, the first half of the name describes what it's designed to do to your hands.

Ok, I have to admit that would make a super cool wall hanging. And the fact that it does play is pretty impressive, but I'm with Justin on not understanding the price point. Truly for the UAS-sufferer who has literally *everything* else!

I was under the impression that you couldn't patent stupid; guess I was wrong.

:biglaugh:Sorry Rab11 you rolled out the red carpet for that one mate:biglaugh:.........

What next ? A silent Uke made from Meccano ?.......and why Tofu ?....I mean Legolele I can understand ....but coagulated soya bean curd- (if the writing on the

box in my fridge is accurate ....and which is why that particular box is staying closed !!) -kelele ?

I do not understand the connection with little interlocking bricks.......mind you I do think Lego is ace so back to Big Kahuna's post and order me some..........

i dont get the tofu name also tofu is the main thing i eat as a vegetarian but still not sure how this has anhything to do with tofu.

Something good for hanging, but I'm not interested in a fretless ukulele made of anything for playing.

I was under the impression that you couldn't patent stupid; guess I was wrong.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner for post of the week! :rofl:

John

As a lego fan. That is super fun.

Fretless...no use to me then.

I'm seriously considering Big Kahuna's suggestion of buying a shitload of Lego and trying to build one.

If it doesn't work, I have a kid on the way, it can be put aside for when he/she is old enough.....

The name? I think the first "u" is a short vowel. This makes a very descriptive - perhaps accurate - name.

Top Bottom