Lost?

AcousticAloha

Reaction score
Anyone watch? It's practically my religion.

O.O

Some episodes I like more than others. But it almost doesn't even matter if it's good anymore--I gotta watch to find out what happens next. :D

JJ

I was into it at first but after a while I thought it just dragged. But I'm with JJ - I will watch this season to see what happens. THis is the last season, right?

Anyhoo, I have it recorded but haven't had time to watch it yet. Prolly do it this weekend.

THis is the last season, right?

Nope, next season is the last one. I kind of thought they jumped the shark with the time warps this season, but I'm invested, so I'm sticking to the end.:rolleyes:

Nope, next season is the last one. I kind of thought they jumped the shark with the time warps this season, but I'm invested, so I'm sticking to the end.:rolleyes:

Dang! Maybe I'll just record the season and watch them back-to-back one weekend. I hate the waiting in between because they're all pretty much cliffhangers.

My daughter and I are so into Lost, we have parties at the beginning of each season with island food and island music before it starts. Wednesday nights are sacred.

I was following it obsessively for awhile, but I have to wake up earlier for school now, and on one account I fell asleep in class......

Good thing I record all of them and watch em later :D

I don't think they jumped the shark with the time travel stuff. I like it, but I'm a nerd.

getting really intense. time travel is what exactly lost needed. more crap for me to be lost about. but they make i work. HERO'S ne one? Hiro nakumura!

HERO'S ne one? Hiro nakumura!

I missed the beginning so I couldnt get into that series. Right now, the shows I make a point to watch are House, Bones, Dr. Who, BSG, Top Gear, and Cities of the Underground. I catch other shows but only if they happen to be on. I'm excited to see what Dollhouse is all about - Joss Whedon's new series!! It starts this weekend.

Top Bottom