Lanikai CK-TEQ w amp and pedal

ukudele

Reaction score
I have a Lanikai CK-TEQ sitting around just gathering dust(no dust, kept in a case). Ne ways, it's a Tenor sized Ukulele. Has KOA top, side, and front with maple bindings. Rose wood fretboard, and has a pick up with a 2 band EQ with volume control. also, its a cut away with machined tuners. Comes with a hard case. I had her for about two years now and she plays pretty well. I recently put Pro Artes on her, so she's ready to go. She's just sitting there in her case being sad, maybe someone could make use of her.
Uke comes with a amp, Behringer, ULTRACOUSTIC AMP AT108, 15 watt, and a DIGITECH RP50 pedal. nice lil thing for effects and you can make custom settings and effects with it. throw in some fender cords also. asking for 360 with shipping and packing and all that. idk, if you have an offer make me one, but just remember, make me an offer.

that looks awesome just like one i wanted i obviously don't have the money though...
if you could possibly hold on to it (but don't deny anyone) then i would gladly buy it in a few months...

hrm.. this thing is not selling like i thought it would.
360 shipped seems good. idk, ne ideas guys. she needs a home.

how much for just the effects pedal shipped?

willing to rid of it all..

uke and case - 260 bones + exact shipping.

pedal - 30 bones + exact shipping.

amp - 50 bones + exact shipping.

amp ne one? trade it for something, uke related, ie...strings, case of beer, bottle of jameson, idk man get creative.

Has KOA top, side, and front with maple bindings.

I own that same model and while its a beautiful little uke it's a bit misleading to list it as Koa, especially all caps. That is a LAMINATE ukulele, and a good one, good playing, sounding and good looking, but it is a laminate. I mean let's call a spade a spade.

Spade is spade, oh well, just trying to sell a uke here bud. Nothing misleading, just copied and pasted it from Musicians friend, touchy are we? It says bindings are maple doesn't it? Well I apologize if I mislead you. I'M SORRY, that was not my intentions. Just to be fair, never posted SOLID on the thread. Any ways, there is no way a KOA SOLID ukulele would be sold at such a great price. Vahn let me apologize once more, I AM SO SORRY I MISLEAD YOU (all caps to show how much I am sorry),

hahaha... funny how people seem to implicate themselves sometimes.

I just sold the amp and pedal, so all left is the ukulele.

230 for the uke and case, shipping we can work that out. ne ways, yeah.

Took a lil break from studying for finals and decided to make a lil video about the ukulele. hope this works in aiding in finding her a new home, crossing fingers!

the vid was being processed, so the link might not work yet, but it will soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAnQvzs7kuo

Top Bottom