Do these guys look familiar?

bborzell

Reaction score
3faec75dd3a35a2f8e7e7d76a2c999ac.jpg

42290a68ce9ce422ae5a3bdcad12aee8.jpg

Captured tonight at the Strum Shop in Roseville, CA.

BTW, it was a great show.

Last edited:
I know one of those guys but what caught my attention was the extreme top deformation on the guitar above Aldrinnes's head!

I get where you are coming from. When I worked for Goodyear and was driving down the road I never noticed the scenery, just all the cars with under inflated tires :)

I know one of those guys but what caught my attention was the extreme top deformation on the guitar above Aldrinnes's head!

Could that just be reflection? It is hard to tell in a two dimensional photo. They were facing the storefront windows and the place was packed with people, based on the photos Aldrine posted on Facebook.

That is a nice looking small Taylor that Aaron is playing--perhaps an GS Mini hog or ?

There is a giant dulcimer behind him too. Probably the angle of the dangle.
The other picture had large banjo and mandolin.
It is all perspective.

Last edited:
It was a tenor guitar that did look a bit wavey. Looked like it might have had quite a few miles on it. This is a shot from the nose picking instruction part of the pre concert workshop. And yes, the place was packed.

df8ac7f102bad235ea2889151a3772c6.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the front talking to Stu during the workshop? I also didn't know there was gonna be a workshop till I got there.

Top Bottom