how do you clear all stored messages in private mailbox

Go to your PM page (link under the Welcome message at the top right of any forum page). There's a link labeled "Empty Folder" to the top right of the bar graph that shows you how many messages are in your inbox. Click it.

If you only want to delete a few, click the checkboxes next to the title of the ones you want to delete, select "Delete" from the Selected Messages combo box in the bar at the bottom of the message list, then click the "Go" button.

If you want to delete all but a few, click the checkbox in the red bar above the message list, unclick the checkboxes next to the title of the ones you want to save, select "Delete" from the Selected Messages combo box in the bar at the bottom of the message list, then click the "Go" button.

Last edited:
I can tell you the s...l...o...w way --

Go to your PMs. Click on one of them and you'll see some boxes underneath dealing with deleting them. Check the delete box, then click the "delete message" box and that one will disappear. I think you can also delete them all, but you maybe have one or two you want to save.

By the way, you're fast. I just sent you that message.

THAT STILL DOESNT CLEAR THE STORED MESSAGES i HAVE NOTHING TO SELECT SINCE FOLDER PORTION IS EMPTY ITS THE STROED PROTION I CANT SEE OT DELETE. By the way the best way to get it me still at my regular aol email not PM's

aha... i figured it out i had to download them somewhere befor ei could delete it thatks so much for all the help. 100% empty now thats more like my brain empty lol

Top Bottom