Original "Fight" written by Kris Fuchigami

KrisFuchigami

Reaction score
Here is an original piece called "Fight" that will be on my new album. This song talks about life. In life there are gonna be a lot of things knocking you down and things here and there setting you back, but no matter what, you need to get back up and keep moving forward. The moment you give up, life will keep coming at you, beating you down and making it harder for you to get back up. Keep fighting and you will succeed!! That's the message I would like to share with this song:) Hope you enjoy!!:)

Last edited:
Kris, I'm so glad that you are on UU so that I can tell you how much I enjoy your music. Your mom's lovely, too. So great at accompanying you.

I think I have watched every video you have made...HMS and Hi Sessions and all. You are so skilled. So fun to watch and hear. Looking forward to your new CD. Thanks.

P.S> Can you please play the end of the song, Fight, just a little faster? As it is now, it's just not fast enough.

Besides, I'd like to see you lift off from your chair like a hummingbird.

Last edited:
I saw that video and my first thought was "how does this guy not have a recording our?" And now I just found you do. Can't wait to listen to those and best of luck with getting the new one out. I know it's going to be awesome!

Kris, that was great. I love your playing so much. Your version of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" from the HISessions was unbelievable. I only wish it was available for purchase.

I really look forward to your new album. :)

Beautiful Kris, I adore your version of " Can't take my eyes off you ".

Thank you very much. Haha, ill try to play it faster next time!

Kris, I'm so glad that you are on UU so that I can tell you how much I enjoy your music. Your mom's lovely, too. So great at accompanying you.

I think I have watched every video you have made...HMS and Hi Sessions and all. You are so skilled. So fun to watch and hear. Looking forward to your new CD. Thanks.

P.S> Can you please play the end of the song, Fight, just a little faster? As it is now, it's just not fast enough.

Besides, I'd like to see you lift off from your chair like a hummingbird.

Thank you guys all so much. "Cant take my eyes off you" is one of my favorite songs to play! Will keep you posted on the release of my new album!

Fabulous work Kris. Totally awesome!

I saw that video and my first thought was "how does this guy not have a recording our?" And now I just found you do. Can't wait to listen to those and best of luck with getting the new one out. I know it's going to be awesome!

Kris, that was great. I love your playing so much. Your version of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" from the HISessions was unbelievable. I only wish it was available for purchase.

I really look forward to your new album. :)

Beautiful Kris, I adore your version of " Can't take my eyes off you ".

Top Bottom