Royal Classic Ukulele Strings

M3Ukulele

Reaction score
Anybody heard of them or played them? Strings By Mail has 25% off sale ( no affiliation with me) and they have the XTC Titanium string on sales. Going to RC website it appears they are from Europe and offer the Titanium, Black and clear Nylon. They also make lots of different kind of classical guitar strings. No info on thickness or tension etc. Just wonder….. something new to try perhaps? this is a new brand to me?

ARe the titanium string nylon or fluorocarbon? I'd be curious to hear your comments when you try them. I may just order up a few set along with some Salvarez and other. Its about time for a SMB order.

It doesn't say on the package, nor on SMB or RC's website. But they look and feel like fluorocarbon to me.

I had just restrung my Opio with some Martin's when the mail came. Had they come a little earlier, I could have tried them out today.

I tried them on my Pono tenor. Nothing special good or bad to my ears.

ARe the titanium string nylon or fluorocarbon? I'd be curious to hear your comments when you try them. I may just order up a few set along with some Salvarez and other. Its about time for a SMB order.

The titanium strings (theirs, D'Addario's, ours) are a nylon-based string that has titanium put into it. It gives them a nice purple hue, and more clarity and focus when playing fingerstyle or chords. They are really nice on classical guitars; Muriel Anderson has been using them for many years.

The titanium strings (theirs, D'Addario's, ours) are a nylon-based string that has titanium put into it. It gives them a nice purple hue, and more clarity and focus when playing fingerstyle or chords. They are really nice on classical guitars; Muriel Anderson has been using them for many years.

The luthier where I take my instruments says his favorite string is the D'Addario titanium.

Ko'olau Alohi strings also have that purple hue, I believe they are also titanium ( my faulty memory recalls they may be made by D'Addario).

Ko'olau Alohi strings also have that purple hue, I believe they are also titanium ( my faulty memory recalls they may be made by D'Addario).

He may get them FROM D'Addario, but they're certainly not MADE by D'A.

Top Bottom