FS: Mya-Moe Tenor Pineapple Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
Hey, y'all. I'm selling this Mya Moe Tradition Tenor because I'm thinning the herd, and I play concert and sopranos mostly now, and own four Mya Moes total -- so no Trade Offers please :)

Tenor players rejoice: this one's all Hawaiian Koa, baby!

Check out photos here, and I will post some that I have taken tomorrow. The sale includes the Mya Moe hard case (never left my house). The uke looks and plays like new; no scratches, strum marks, dings, dents, etc. It has high G Fremont Blackline Tenor strings on it now, put on four months ago, plus a set of Southcoast Bridge Bone beads ($12).

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=958

Do the Uke Builder on Mya Moe and you will see this ukulele includes upgrade to Peghed tuners (+100) and K&K Twinspot Pickup (+150), so from Mya Moe this ukulele would have a one year wait and cost $1400 (not including shipping from Mya Moe).

Here...for first one to PM me and Paypal pay, it's XXXX, you cover Paypal fee, I fully cover shipping to you USPS Parcel Insured (in CONUS only), ships tomorrow. SOLDSOLDSOLD

Cheers.
Steve

Last edited:
Wow, Steve...that's a beaut!!

Very similar to mine (#566). Love the maple fretboard, very youneeku!

Selling any super sopranos, or concerts?

Last edited:
If only I knew how to properly write out the letters for a whistle ;).

Good luck with the sale, Steve. That sap stripe is pretty spectacular.

Wow, Steve...that's a beaut!!

Very similar to mine (#566). Love the maple fretboard, very youneeku!

Selling any super sopranos, or concerts?

Yes. I'll PM you, Fred.

If only I knew how to properly write out the letters for a whistle ;).

Good luck with the sale, Steve. That sap stripe is pretty spectacular.

Thanks, Connor. Funny about the whistle. WhoooOO. LOL U caught me.

Ukulele 007.jpgUkulele 008.jpgUkulele 009.jpgUkulele 010.jpg

I snuck home before sunset so that I could take close-ups for you. Wanted you to see the fretboard and the licorice-twist Koa sides. Sorry, I forgot the UU Date Label (but you all know me) and the case photos (it's brand new, the black hard case that MM sends with their ukes) bc I was trying to get this done before the sun went down. And if the Bridge Beads look like dingleberries to you (which they sort of do when it's blown up this big--wow!), they can come off next time you change the strings. LOL

Appreciate the PMs so far, but sorry, no price reductions and no bump-price reductions coming; if it doesn't sell, I'll keep it or re-post next year in winter when ukes seller better--plus, everyone is at UWC now. :) This is a discount to sell it now.

Thanks for looking. I appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
For any on the fence, I will add that Steve is a great person to do a transaction with. I bought my MP Soprano from him. It was exactly as represented and well-shipped.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1131

Here's a photo of it with it's concert little brother, which I ordered since I play mostly concerts. You can see how sweet it is! (Note: the strap is not included since I need it for my other Mya Moes :))

Char picked out the wood for this pair with special attention to detail. The tenor has highly figured birds-eye maple fretboard, it's beautiful, you can sort of see it here, but I'll get some super snapshots tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

You're breaking up the family?!

Yep, mds725. Unless a loving foster family wants to have both as a pair, brother and sister.

Thanks for the endorsement, Eddie. Means a lot to me. Thanks.

John, i hope for the rapid success you had with your two ukes this past week.

If I wasn't in the process of figuring out how to purchase one of the new Taylor 800 series guitars, this would be coming to live with me. I had to go upstairs yesterday and play my tenor and concert Mya Moe ukes to curb the urge. It helped a little. I can't believe it's still for sale. So beautiful and a good deal. Best of luck with the sale. It should go fast.

Last edited:
If I wasn't in the process of figuring out how to purchase one of the new Taylor 800 series guitars, this would be coming to live with me. I had to go upstairs yesterday and play my tenor and concert Mya Moe ukes to curb the urge. It helped a little. I can't believe it's still for sale. So beautiful and a good deal. Best of luck with the sale. It should go fast.

Thanks for the endorsement of Mya Moe, Raygf. You have a tenor and a concert, wow! Nice. I have a Myas Moe concert and a sop and a baritone still. I adore MM ukes, too. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Unsolicited testimonial:

I have played this very instrument. I owned a Mya moe and have played about a dozen others. This one is the very best.

I really like how they track the progress of the uke as it is being made ... great value for the buyer, who might end up selling ... as in your case. Awesome looking uke.

If I had $1000 bucks lying around, I would totally buy this (as I'm sure anyone in that position would xD... or maybe three deposits to Mya-Moe if he/she were crazy enough)
Kinda surprised/sad to see this one for sale... this is one of the few which really caught my attention in the UkeTracker not just because of its looks, but also because of your testimonial, Steve!
Btw, what are the advantages of using those "dingleberries?" I've seen them before, but never really figured out why some people prefer them to just the tie bridge... care to take time to explain to a noob? XD

available on Uranus?

Btw, what are the advantages of using those "dingleberries?" I've seen them before, but never really figured out why some people prefer them to just the tie bridge... care to take time to explain to a noob? XD

:cheers:

Yeah, what's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom