Kala KA-ASLAS Solid Spruce/Lacewood Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This solid wood Kala soprano uke is like new. The only issue I can find is a smudged spot on the back that looks like it was laid or held up against something wrinkled when the finish was still wet. This is how I received it new and the uke isn't a 2nd. It doesn't show up in the pics, but it's there and I want you to know up front.

There's no case, but it will come double boxed in its original Kala box.

I'm asking $225 shipped to CONUS.

DSC_0518.jpg DSC_0520.jpg DSC_0521.jpg DSC_0522.jpg DSC_0523.jpg

Last edited:
Doggone it... every single time one of these comes up for sale, which is the ONLY other uke I would buy at this time, I am broke. Just spend around $600 on my stupid car. I absolutely love that uke.

Dan

Kevin
This uke is $169 at HMS plus shipping

Can you please provide a link? I can't find this model on their site. I priced it based on what I paid and what they're going for on Ebay.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin

I think you have the models mixed up. HMS does not have this model listed.

KevinV I just checked on line and saw these for $330 and more. Your pricing is in line and that is a beautiful all solid wood soprano.

This is what I saw. Reg price $4something but on sale
Kala All Solid Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano
6 Review(s) | Add Your Review
Availability: Out of stock

Regular Price: $450.00
Special Price: $169.00
Add to Wishlist Add to Compare
Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano
Click on image to zoom
Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano Kala KA-ASLAS Spruce/ Lacewood- Solid Wood Soprano
DETAILS
Kala ASLAC – Solid Sitka Spruce Top / Solid Lacewood Sides & Back
This solid Lacewood is exceptionally beautiful! The appointments are just right!

Kala really nailed it with this model. All solid woods, wood binding and purfling, beautiful inlays, and a quality feel.This little uke has a lot of music in it. It is loud and full of lower tones that will inspire your ears! Beyond the sound, what is very apparent from the pictures. This solid Lacewood is exceptionally beautiful, and the appointments are just right.

Take a listen -

Yummy!:drool: dadgummit I'm out of ukulele money right now....

Kevin

"WAS" $169. They haven't had these for over a year. You managed to find the old page (perhaps via Google?) :)

other sites have them in the 300's, why is HMS selling so cheap, must be a mistake

As KevinV said, no longer available. The ones on eBay are new, no longer being produced by Kala at this time -so limited stock and closer to the higher retail (tho not MSRP). I was about to list one for sale myself, with a gig bag. The size just doesn't suit me, but it's a gorgeous little soprano for sure. I put Aquila reds on mine and really like the sound. I've just come to realize I like my Ono concert far, far better for my own playing and my lacewood never gets played.

Last edited:
Key to the HMS blurb is "Out of Stock". You can price the Mona Lisa at $5, but if it's out of stock.... ;)

I'm a huge fan of solid wood Kalas, and this model is a favorite of many.

Price drop…$225 shipped to CONUS. That's a 10% reduction.

Payment sent, thanks for making it available.

Jude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom