Want to buy: Pono tenor GUITAR

NatalieS

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am in the market for a Pono tenor guitar (not ukulele). They just recently went into production and have been so popular that they sold out quickly. I'm patiently waiting for the factory to create some more, but it will be a few months yet. Does anyone have one ready to sell now? Thanks for your time. :)

wow I was just at the Pono shop in Wahiawa last week and there were many guitars there...try calling John and see what he says

wow I was just at the Pono shop in Wahiawa last week and there were many guitars there...try calling John and see what he says

I talked with him via email this week. They do have lots of guitars, but from what he said, the tenors (4-string) are out of stock until they make more in July. Thanks for your reply, though! :)

I talked with him via email this week. They do have lots of guitars, but from what he said, the tenors (4-string) are out of stock until they make more in July. Thanks for your reply, though! :)

did not know you wanted a tenor guitar...
I know someone else who I waiting also

keep your fingers crossed

I am, in theory, on the waiting list at HMS for one of those Pono tenor guitars. I have a Blueridge tenor guitar and I love it, but it's got steel strings, while the Pono has nylon strings.

I am, in theory, on the waiting list at HMS for one of those Pono tenor guitars. I have a Blueridge tenor guitar and I love it, but it's got steel strings, while the Pono has nylon strings.

Bingo, mds...and tuned same as tenor uke! (Using my special, secret guitar strings!)

Top Bottom