Friction Pegs from Harmony Baritone - FREE for a donation

LifesShort

Reaction score
This is a set of 4 pegs from a Harmony Baritone. They are in good working condition. I will send these to the first person to send me a PM asking for them. All I ask is that the person who gets them promises to make a donation of at least $15 to the charity of his choice. You don't have to provide proof of the donation. Just give me your word that you will make the donation after receiving the pegs.

Thanks,

Scott

I'll take them, PM sent to you.

Jude

If HeyJude won't promise a donation, I'll take them. :D

Here's how I intend to handle the donation bit. I'll add a set KoAloha Schaller tuners and a Tune Tech TT-501 to the mix. They'll go on ebay with a $15.00 starting bid, Free Shipping and 100% of the final sale price will go to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital for cancer research through Ebays donation program.

If LifesShort doesn't think this is a good plan he can always ask coolkayaker1 for a "donation promise" and send them to him.

Jude

Heyjude,

I think that's a great idea. That gives an opportunity to raise even more money and that's a great cause. PM received and returned.

Scott

Oh man I was looking for these for two years...shoots I missed out.....if by any chance, I still want them...needed for my broken harmony baritone..Moore Bettah Custom 41213 011.jpgMoore Bettah Custom 41213 007.jpg

Last edited:
Stan,
They are still available to bid on. I just checked and the auction is still open. You just have to best the current bidder. Still pretty cheap for two sets of friction tuners and a clip on music tuner. Good luck.

Top Bottom