Season 121: Ouch!!

pabrizzer

Reaction score
Season 121
OUCH!

I dropped something big and heavy on my big toe and it hurt like hell.
Bled for a week and I'm gonna lose the toe nail.
Did I mention it hurt!

Your song must have a word indicating PAIN in the TITLE.
This can include ache hurt pain sore etc you get the idea.
The word could also be one that will cause pain like cut hit punch etc
But the word must be in the title of the song and be pain inducing.
Original songs are fine and encouraged.

Don't want no heartbreak but I know that won't stop some of you from going there.

Most will know all the regular rules but I will edit and post them here directly.
You can start posting now.

I prefer the song to be as it comes ie just you and your uke au natura...... no Dave Wave I don't want to see you sans clothing again.
No multi tracking and electrickery please.
As many entries as you like.

Prize will be a small first aid kit.
I think I'll just pick the video I like best.

Or maybe top ten and then those 10 go in a hat ... we'll see.

It all ends next Sunday midnight Hawaii time.

OUCH! Playlist.

Hurt Playlist

Last edited:
Well done for stepping in Brian. Hope your toe gets better soon.

Interesting theme, I'm sure there are plenty of songs out there. Just need to find something.

Meantime, assuming it's OK with Brian, is it possible to edit the thread title to include "Season 121" in it?

Cheers

Now back to listening to recent Season 120 entries

Geoff

ooh, great theme, bravo for stepping in, pa, i have a great song in mind, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious, but that's cool! :cool:

Meantime, assuming it's OK with Brian, is it possible to edit the thread title to include "Season 121" in it?

Geoff

Oops!
I tried to edit but it didn't let me.
Obviously someone more important will need to do it.

Speaking of (eye)pain. (Only joking Dave)
This is what I got in season 46 from Dave Wave when I last used those French words.

Last edited:
Oops!
I tried to edit but it didn't let me.
Obviously someone more important will need to do it.

I once tried unsuccessfully to edit a thread title that I had started. Try a PM to a mod. I don't know if Jon is properly back on line yet. Alternatively, I'm sure Seeso or Rayan would oblige.

Cheers

Geoff

This was the second song I thought of when I finally found the new theme. I might still do the first one I thought of, but that takes some more preperation. So I will start you all off with with Hurt by Nine Inch Nails, although I think Johnny Cash made this song more famous, they wrote it.

Last edited:
This season is going to be a pain.
You only hurt the Seasonistas you love.
Stop it, you're killing me.

Was it an anvil that you dropped on your toe, Pa? That's always worth some comedic points. Bowling balls a little less points but since they don't make steel toed bowling shoes it still worth some comedic value.

Last edited:
This was the second song I thought of when I finally found the new theme. I might still do the first one I thought of, but that takes some more preperation. So I will start you all off with with Hurt by Nine Inch Nails, although I think Johnny Cash made this song more famous, they wrote it.

Thanks for kicking off the season Wim.
This is a favourite song of mine and I was wondering how you would treat it.
I like what you have done with the simple down strum and subdued singing. Well done.

Trip Through Your Wires and I Fall Down from U2 would fit the theme Wim.
So would Beat on the Brat but I think you did that one for Ramones week?

Last edited:
Thanks for kicking off the season Wim.
This is a favourite song of mine and I was wondering how you would treat it.
I like what you have done with the simple down strum and subdued singing. Well done.

Trip Through Your Wires and I Fall Down from U2 would fit the theme Wim.
So would Beat on the Brat but I think you did that one for Ramones week?
Thanks Brian, I see you are very loose on the pain in the title rule ;), I did beat on the brat for Ramones week, I might try one of the others though.

Ooh. I like this theme. Got a decently open schedule this week , and already have an idea or two for entries. Even have an idea or two for the island of misfits. Or bonuses. Depending on how far from the theme they are. X3

Heart Ache is fine but I do want to avoid Heart Break - in the title anyway.
Emotional pain is fine too as long as the correct words are in the title.
So Falling Down is fine but Falling in or out of love is not.

There is actually a song called "OWEE" so those kind of words in the title are fine too.
BTW if you like really short songs it's a little doozy.

Top Bottom