Pono Tenor Pro Classic - Rosewood with Cedar - Slothead and Cutaway [Flawless - $950]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
I have an as-new Pono Tenor Pro Classic in Rosewood with Cedar top. It has the Slothead and Cutaway options. This one has some wonderful coloring in its fretboard (see pic). Retail on a new one like this is $1,169. It is as gorgeous in tone as it is in appearance. It's currently strung re-entrant with Worth Clears. Of course, I will include the Ko'olau Golds (low G) that came on it.

As you may know, Pono strictly prohibits discounting Pro Classic models. I got this solely for the purpose of having a Pro Classic demo for the SoCal Mountain Uke Retreat where I helped out Dixie Ukuleles as their Western Representative a few weekends ago. It is flawless and barely played.

I'm offering this with the Ko'olau hard case (beautiful black with red stitching) for $950 shipped CONUS. Price is absolutely firm. Update: I can deliver this to Tokyo as my wife is traveling there this weekend. PM me for details.

While I'm still a noob, I've sold three ukes to other members already and each was extremely pleased with their purchase. PM me or email me at eddie at velocityequities dot com if you have questions or to arrange for your new uke. ;-)

View attachment 67581View attachment 67582View attachment 67580

Last edited:
I pains me to know I don't have money for this. Been wanting one for awhile...must resist. Good luck with the sale though! Great uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom