Countdown to NUD

wildfire070

Reaction score
Kamaka Tiki Concert gold label. Just checked the tracking number and it arrives in 3 days! Expected arrival is on Saturday...hopefully it gets here before I have to leave to go out of town for the day. Otherwise it will seem like the longest drive for me.

Congrats on the Tiki. They are sweet instruments and I'm sure you will love it.

Is picking it up at the shipping office an option? FED EX and UPS let you do that. That way you don't have to play the "Waiting for Delivery Truck" game (which isn't any fun)

Keep us posted

Its being shipped through USPS. There is an option to have it held at the post office for pickup, but they're charging almost the shipping cost for that because they say, "The Postal Service® will make every effort to locate your item prior to delivery however, there is no guarantee for the service. When you submit a request, the Postal Service will collect a non-refundable fee for its efforts to locate the shipment. If your shipment is successfully redirected, additional postage may be due upon delivery."

Another reason why I think USPS sucks. I wish the seller had used UPS or FedEx but they're in a really small town and the nearest UPS or FedEx is 30 mins away.

Out for delivery today! I can't wait! Good thing my husband isn't working today and will be there when it arrives. He's already teasing me that he's going to open it and break it in for me.

Out for delivery today! I can't wait! Good thing my husband isn't working today and will be there when it arrives. He's already teasing me that he's going to open it and break it in for me.

Woot!!!!! It won't be long now!

Beautiful uke! Always wanted a tiki Kamaka, and that one is in great condition! Congratulations on your new uke day!

Top Bottom