FS: Curly Koa KoAloha Concert KCM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
FS: Curly Koa KoAloha Concert KCM-00 (Price Reduced!)

Really great wood grain on the top. And sounds just like a KoAloha should. Nice volume, clear notes, beautiful tone. You will not even know that this ukulele was preowned. I purchased it less than 3 months ago and was gifted a custom concert at the same time so I now have way too many ukuleles and this one has barely been played. There is not a single mark or flaw on it. I even kept the KoAloha tag so the new buyer can have a new ukulele experience. It has PhD low G strings on it but i will ship the original strings as well. Comes with a hard case.

$650 if purchased locally (San Francisco bay area)
$680 shipped to continental US.

photo 1.jpgphoto.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Last edited:
If that was a Tenor, I would PM you right now. But alas, my fingers are almost as long as Base Ball Stadium Franks ... so this is not for me. Good luck. It is gorgeous.

Nice uke at a good price. My main player is a koaloha concert with phd strings, so I would like to recommend that combination to anyone interested. You will not be disappointed in the tone on this one. Good luck with your sale, DKE, I can only imagine what the uke you are keeping must sound like.....

DKE, I can only imagine what the uke you are keeping must sound like.....

You hit the nail on the head. Truly an embarrassment of riches. I don't want to sell this uke. But I have too many ukes. Ukes of this quality should not be left neglected in their case.

Hmmm, looks like something I sold. Did you purchase that from me? Good Luck with your sales!

Hmmm, looks like something I sold. Did you purchase that from me? Good Luck with your sales!

I sure did. Great service and a great uke. Thanks! But I unexpectedly received an incredible custom ukulele the same week and now have way too many ukes.

By the way, the sale includes a ukulelelab sticker at no extra cost!

I sure did. Great service and a great uke. Thanks! But I unexpectedly received an incredible custom ukulele the same week and now have way too many ukes.

That's great that you got a custom! What did you get if you don't mind me asking?

that's gorgeous wood on that! So tempting, but everytime I pull out my C1K at club meetings people say "wow, that sounds good!" so, it's hard to justify another concert.

that's gorgeous wood on that! So tempting, but everytime I pull out my C1K at club meetings people say "wow, that sounds good!" so, it's hard to justify another concert.

The first C1K I bought was exceptionally good. I tried 3 more, but none came close to the tone of the first. The Koaloha Pikake concert I bought did sound better, however. Not by a wide margin, but enough to distinguish itself. All of the Martins had more resonance than the Koaloha, but that's only good if you like a resonant and shimmering sound. Ideally, they'd meet somewhere in the middle.

This is a really good price on a really beautiful instrument. Will give it a bump to give someone a chance to steal it from me (wink wink).

I don't even know what this means.

I don't even know what this means.

Does that mean you are going to buy it????:D:D:D

Your KoAlana needs a playmate. The same could be said about my Opio. I have thought about.............good lord that is some beautiful curly koa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom