2/13/09 - Site Maintenance

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody, sorry for the recent overflow of spambots. Theyve been killing our servers and trying to hack some senior members accounts which have been preventing them from logging in. We're going to be doing some site maintenance now. Sit tight, we'll be back.

upgrade complete... now we wait....

Also, thanks for the mods for helping us out the last 2 weeks when it started to get bad. I know your email inboxes are flooded with reported post emails. HOpefully this will cut this down.

the whole time i have been on this forum i havnt seen any spam... to quick Ryan ;)

Jah bless! My account was hacked 3200 posts ago. I'm not really the smart ass that whomever hacked my account made me out to be.

Hooray the real Deach is back!

Well, our luck could have been much worse than a bunch of spam bots, on this wonderful Friday the 13th.

Oooh, and I just noticed some of the forum upgrades. Members list is now "Community" and gives easier access to social groups and albums. In social groups, groups can also be identified by 200x200 icons, and discussions within those social groups are no longer one big thread and are grouped into threads. Oh yeah, and albums look way cooler now.

Cool beans.

proud to say after some desperate hours of internet searching, I SURVIVED THE UU BLACKOUT OF 2009!

good work UU mods, admins, and forum gods!

UkuleleUnderground making it a safer place to uke on the internet.

I just reported 23 posts that I do not deem fit for the community. I hope the mods take good care of my snitching.

Now please let me get back to stalking the forum for posts to report. Boy, do I love the job of "goody-five-foot-two-shoes"!

btw thank you for upgrading the forum (rayon's "mahalllloooozzz" comes to mind), glad I was out to drink during the breakdown. That would have been hard to deal with mentally.

Weird... This is the first time I have been able to log in today...

if anybody still gets spammed, please keep reporting. ive been getting some more emails about spammers.

i just love deleting all their posts >:)

Top Bottom