Colling UT2

wendellfiddler

Reaction score
Nearly new, only very light strum marks (almost impossible to see) - no major dings, Beautiful Uke, lovely wood. I did post this for sale last fall and had a buyer but didn't sell it at that time because a family member wanted it. That circumstance has changed, so I'm offering it again.

This is a 2013 model. Original case, etc. Beautiful Mahogany. Looks exactly like the examples on the Collings website.

Currently has Savarez strings, Collings recommended gauges with an extra set.

Sounds incredible, plays great. Big, loud and somewhat bright mahogany sound. Send me a PM with questions about the instrument or terms.

Note that Gryphon music and Artisan Guitars have similar instruments for sale for approximately $2200.

Sorry I didn't put in a picture with a sign on it, but I've sold stuff here before and information about me is readily available on the web.

$1600 including CONUS shipping by priority mail, or $1550 if you pick it up (Western Massachusetts). International shipping possible, but TBD.

Doug Tanner

Attachments

• top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 160
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 123
  • peghead2.jpg
    peghead2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 114
  • P1150278.jpg
    P1150278.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 136
  • P1150269.jpg
    P1150269.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 112
Additional pics, Thanks (the peghead picture is older - at that time the uke had on Aquila string on it - now they are all Savarez in the Collings recommended guages)

Doug

Attachments

• ae00-3017_3_.jpg
    ae00-3017_3_.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 28
  • collings 1042 B_.jpg
    collings 1042 B_.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
That's a cool haircut headstock Colings. Wow.

I grew up in Athol/Orange area, WF.

I have one, clearest and crispest sounding uke I have played, really clean note separation.

I have one, clearest and crispest sounding uke I have played, really clean note separation.

Most definitely the case. Something about a well made mahogany uke for a clear voice. I also think the natural finish results in a brighter and bit louder uke than the sunburst or other tinted finishes they use - at least in my experience of them.

Doug

Just want to say that Collings UT2 are the best Ukes out there.
I have two of them for different tunings.

Top Bottom