Avant garde ukulele (drone ambient ukulele)

iamesperambient

Reaction score
probably not for most of you, i started as sound/noise artist
using found sound, than i moved onto guitar based soundscapes and now im using electric ukulele (konablaster).

http://iamesper.bandcamp.com

That's really nice, I like those pieces. I had an idea to do something similar, incorporating my uke with my modular synths, I just haven't gotten a module that will bump up the levels of the uke yet.

That's really nice, I like those pieces. I had an idea to do something similar, incorporating my uke with my modular synths, I just haven't gotten a module that will bump up the levels of the uke yet.

thanks ! thats cool. Ya i use basic guitar amp and pedals and my electric uke and just multi track or loop and layer the sounds :)

Yeah, this stuff is cool. Dreamy, atmospheric, relaxing (for me at least), star-gazing stuff. Keep up the good work

Yeah, this stuff is cool. Dreamy, atmospheric, relaxing (for me at least), star-gazing stuff. Keep up the good work

thanks much appreciated! feel free to download at name your price for free or donate if you wish to support my art or buy a physical copy :) whatever you want to do i just appreciate people listening!

Really digging pt.2 right now. Thanks for posting.

Dude, that's awesome! I have been into this type of music a lot lately and never really tried it on uke. What's your pedal setup like?

Dude, that's awesome! I have been into this type of music a lot lately and never really tried it on uke. What's your pedal setup like?

basically konablaster plugged into my comp
with a guitar link USB than I use any guitar amp modeling
and effects pedals and some of the digital reverbs
which are vst or part of the daw. a few years back
when I used electric baritone guitar
I plugged my line 6 spider amp into my comp
directly than used a set up of pedals and the effects
from the line 6 I find using this digital modeling
set up now easier and I get the same and even cleaner
results. ya it's a very interesting genre
I have been doing this for 5 years now.

and mostly different echo delay and reverb