A Room with a View (Solo arrangement on a Timms Style O)

we tigers

Reaction score
Got my Timms soprano a couple of days and I just can't put it down. This is how it sounds. Love it to bits. Strung with Martin M600.

I made a solo arrangement of Noel Coward's 1928 song A Room with a View (including the introduction which is often left out). We recorded this song when Ginny and Craig visited us. Saskia had some awesome harmonics going on.
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-The-Tiger-Turner-Sessions-A-Room-with-a-View

But my singing is terrible and I like figuring songs out, so I made an instrumental version.

Nicely done. I like the arrangement. Would love the tab if you'd be willing to post.

And still drooling over that nifty little soprano. It's really sweet looking and sounding.

Thanks, Eddie!
I have no idea how to make tabs with software (need to look in to that sometime), but if you can point me in the right direction (mac software?) I'd tab it out for you.

The little Timms is awesome!

Sounds amazing. I think i am going to learn this one from your video too. FYI, i recently bought guitarpro6 for tabbing. It isn't free but it is very easy (and intuitive) to use.

I have tio admit, that Timms does sound like a Martin on your video. Nicely played, I like your playing. It's fun to listen to, me tigers (me tigers, solo personae--how cool!()

That off-sounding note on which you end the song--just before your mischievous look at the camera over your eyeglasses like the boy that set fire to the forest when playing with matches--makes it, brother! Sweetness!

Last edited:
Top Bottom