FS: Romero Creations Tiny Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkeKnowDamnRight

Reaction score
Hi, all. I have a pristine spruce and mahogany Tiny Tenor to offer. I purchased it one month ago today at the Blue Guitar in San Diego, when I was ukeless on a business trip. It's quite lovely to look at and sounds amazing, but once I got back home to my usual ukes (concert scale) I realized I prefer those and should let go of the tenor. I know someone else will be able to give this puppy the home it deserves!

Here's a link to the Tiny Tenor webpage for those who aren't familiar.

I will also include the snug and well-padded Access gig bag and an extra set of Aquila strings.

Asking $450 obo, which includes CONUS shipping. I'll do a few posts with pics--happy to take more if you like, and to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks!
Erin

uutinytenor.jpgneck.jpgneck join 2.jpgrosette and soundhole.jpgheadstock.jpg

Nice looking and these can put out quite a bit of volume. What kind of strings are those? I just bought something ... so I might be out on this ... but I think it is a gem.

Sam, the uke comes with LaBella Pro strings (low G).

I'm going to have to agree it's a gem. It pains me a bit to see it go but I know someone will enjoy it (and I can then heed the call of the other ukes calling my name with less guilt). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom