OAHU meet/greet/jam

diezo808

Reaction score
so i haven't been back home in about 4 years and the opportunity to go has presented itself in the form of a 10 day vacation. i hope to get something going. i'm not sure of an exact date to meet, but if anyone can go, let me know. i'm going from april 2-11. so somewhere in between there. it would be sweeeeeeet.

for serious guys. let's work something out.

Wow....a chance to meet the great Diezo. I'm there. I'll get ahold of Aldrine and see if there's a chance he'll be in town.

im always down

ya whoever can go/come. it looks like it's gonna be closer to the end of april now. couldn't get the time off when i wanted. but it's all good. totally looking forward just to go home.:shaka:

Gee when i saw this post i was hoping to be able to meet up with some ukulele underground members.Right now we have booked a flight to honolulu and Hotel for 12 nights from the 5th of april to 17th. We are really looking forward to this trip to the island of oahu.It will probably be the last time because of health problems.So I will monitor this thread and hope that the get together will be in our time frame and easily accessible. Mahalo

Hey Big Bob, you still scheduled to fly to Honolulu 5th thru 17th?

and Diezo, are you still set for the end of April?

I'm actually gonna be in town on the weekend of April 10. Kawaii kon weekend haha. Let me know when this is and I'll see if I can make it :3

i arrive in hnl april 21, depart may 2. i'm sure we can work at least 1 session in between that week.

still looking forward

thanks to everyone who came down. (trying to remember names) jon, dustin, dwayne, dino, and aldrine. i had a great time, and i hope you guys did too. when i get home, i'll edit the videos i got and post it in an awesome montage. big thanks to dino for totally setting it up. :bowdown:

aldrine, i owe you one. thanks for delicious.

It was a great night. Let me tell you....you have to hear Diezo play and sing in person. What booming voice and awesome uke skills. For someone that hasnt been back to Hawaii in 4 years you would of never have guessed. We stayed at Pearlridge till about 7:30. Bunch of people stopped by to sit and listen. A few heads turned. One lady asked if we perform (Aldrine wasn't even there to answer that one) and another lady asked if anyone gave lessons. Kekani stopped by to say hello. His 3 boys were there too, but since they were going to a movie I don't think they wanted to jam. We had 1 fan stop by and ask if Aldrine was "ukuleleoversoul".......'why YES" was the response...hehehehe. Duanejudo finally joined us with his guitar after a hard days work. Then we all went to Curry House to scarf down some food. Was a great time.

Top Bottom