Shirt Suggestion

tiki_ink

Reaction score
This is more of an apparrel suggestion. What do you guys think about printing the original Ukulele Underground shirt logo with different colored ink instead of white? I am not good with computer graphics so I can't put up an example. But they could make a new screen with the Hawaii State Flag colors. You know, so it looks like the design is cut right out of the flag. They could do one with Reggae Colors. I know they just had a shirt design contest, but I think these would look cool.

I like the logo in white, and bought the brown tshirt and grey sweatshirt, but I have to admit, this colored version would be cool too, especially on black or brown. I'd definitely buy some more stuff with the color logo.
rastariffichg5.jpg

Darn it, I just ordered a shirt. But if you guys can print this one, I'll have to force my parents to buy me one :D

I like the logo in white, and bought the brown tshirt and grey sweatshirt, but I have to admit, this colored version would be cool too, especially on black or brown. I'd definitely buy some more stuff with the color logo.
rastariffichg5.jpg

yeah most people on this forum like this... i 4get who suggested it... but hisa sig had like a uke with colors. haha :D

i remember! or fred...

Always kinda wondered why they didn't offer the shirt in those colors. It would look absolutely awesome on brown. I'd buy two!

rastariffichg5.jpg

I like that a lot!

I had another idea just the other day (what a pity I didn't have it crossing my mind when the contest was on). A shirt with this printed:

I
heart.png
UU

Haha, that rasta one is from Fred's signature. The original UU shirt was red and white letters printed on a brown shirt. You can see it in pictures of some of the older members. I think Fred and rayan have it in their profile pics.

I have no idea what goes into making shirts but if it all possible Please make a Sir Chunks-A-Lot shirt. I dont think anyone can say that wouldnt be sweet. Maybe throw Ukulele Underground on the back towards the neck.

I'm not too bothered. UU here do a wonderful job and I'm happy to show my appreciation in whatever colour they choose. I will suffer pink if they so choose :shaka:

Top Bottom