Just ordered my....

frisbee fred

Reaction score
...Kala Rumblr U-bass. Should get it in a week and a half or so. I've been thinking about getting one for a long time but couldn't find one to just try out. I did a couple of days ago and it was waaaaaay too much fun. Madsteffen I'll never be. But I can't wait until this arrives.......

You basso profundo dude you...you can do Ace of Spades a la Motorhead....and if you don't know how I know a headless Bird who can help you out...........

Should be fun. This is my uke bass.

e26b831c34edfe4c952e4054135f2c75.jpg

You basso profundo dude you...you can do Ace of Spades a la Motorhead....and if you don't know how I know a headless Bird who can help you out...........

Not my style, though I always accept help from headless up-strumming Birds.....

you guys! i have been known to take a pick to my u-bass and DOWNSTRUM with it, no really, but i still don't have a head...........................

Last edited:
you guys! i have been known to take a pick to my u-bass and DOWNSTRUM with it, no really, but i still don't have a head...........................

Get Off....No way Never ....oh wait did you say a pick ...plectrum ....ah ...that would be the weight then see...the loading dynamics of the extra few pico grammes would have set up a resonance that would have disabled the regular motor function of your musckles and induced a downstrum like tendency.

Or not. Probably.Not.

I have been told off once today for being silly. It won't stop though.

Nice looking Rick

Get Off....No way Never ....oh wait did you say a pick ...plectrum ....ah ...that would be the weight then see...the loading dynamics of the extra few pico grammes would have set up a resonance that would have disabled the regular motor function of your musckles and induced a downstrum like tendency.

Or not. Probably.Not.

I have been told off once today for being silly. It won't stop though.
a. don't ever stop

and b. yeah of course, it's the huge extra weight of the pick! i have some pics with pictures of pugs on them, i imagine the printing of the pictures on the pick (the pics on the picks.....................) adds even more huge mass to an already enormously weighty object and of course that inevitably messes with my upstrum momentum

thanks for clarifying that for me!

yeah of course, it's the huge extra weight of the pick! i have some pics with pictures of pugs on them, i imagine the printing of the pictures on the pick (the pics on the picks.....................) adds even more huge mass to an already enormously weighty object and of course that inevitably messes with my upstrum momentum

thanks for clarifying that for me!

Perhaps some sort of plectrum tether or sling could help to alleviate some of the excess gravitational stress. Just a thought.

Perhaps some sort of plectrum tether or sling could help to alleviate some of the excess gravitational stress. Just a thought.

or a fulcrum (toast makes the best fulcrums)and a strum engine thingy.

I fact that coupled with the great genius of KevinV's tether could solve the whole problem ......

And now , Dear Reader we return to Frisbee Fred's Thread...

He has ordered a new U-Bass and sits at home in his rocking chair just down the hallway from his front door, eyes narrowed awaiting the steady step onto the porch of the delivery man.......

Sorry Fred....Bird made me do the silly

or a fulcrum (toast makes the best fulcrums)and a strum engine thingy.

I fact that coupled with the great genius of KevinV's tether could solve the whole problem ......

And now , Dear Reader we return to Frisbee Fred's Thread...

He has ordered a new U-Bass and sits at home in his rocking chair just down the hallway from his front door, eyes narrowed awaiting the steady step onto the porch of the delivery man.......

Sorry Fred....Bird made me do the silly
It's worse than that, CeeJay. I'm going to be gone all next week and that's when it is supposed to arrive. I will be out of town knowing that it has arrived.....

It's worse than that, CeeJay. I'm going to be gone all next week and that's when it is supposed to arrive. I will be out of town knowing that it has arrived.....

Oh noooooo....the unbearable torment of being somewhere that your new acquist........aquist ....asquit .....purchase is not. Too tragic . I feel for you pal.....Really do.

Top Bottom