Ceniza by T&K Tenor...ALL KOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
Ceniza by T&K Tenor... SOLD!

Ceniza by T&K Tenor (AKA Super-Concert or Long-Neck Concert)---
Due to some personal life changes, I have for sale a vintage 'Ceniza by T&K' tenor ukulele. It was handmade in the Waianae Mountains of Oahu by Tomas and Katherine Ceniza. These ukes are no longer made since Katherine passed away in December of '09.
The uke is crafted from solid koa, including the front, back, sides, neck, fretboard and bridge, and has a beautiful clear and full sound. It is in excellent condition for its age, with no cracks or repairs. There is some very light natural crazing, and some light marks in the laquer finish.

Ceniza ukuleles are very hard to come by, as from what I understand they are very sought after in the high end Japanese market.

This one has the traditional Hawaiian sound and outstanding craftsmanship. Comes with a chipboard case.

SOLD!

Attachments

• Ceniza 003.jpg
    Ceniza 003.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Ceniza 012.jpg
    Ceniza 012.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Ceniza 004.jpg
    Ceniza 004.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Ceniza 005.jpg
    Ceniza 005.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Ceniza 001.jpg
    Ceniza 001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
This one needs a bump since so few have even taken a look. Ask your buddies in Hawaii...These ukes are the real deal. I'm selling my keeper ukes.

Thank you so much for the clip Tommy B!

Yup...that is the same model with the same strings...except I have a low-G set on mine. That one has very much the same sound as my uke...that low-G really rumbles your chest while playing, and also compliments the high and mid ringing tones. I really love the tone of this uke.

Thank you once again sir!!

We have a long neck soprano. These ukes are the real deal. Hawaiian made high quality.

Thank you for the confirmation Katysax...Kind of cool seeing MGM wail away on a Ceniza isn't it? It sounds so nice!

and this one is SOLD!

Thanks to the buyer and to Ukulele underground!

Last edited:
I'm really bummed I didn't jump on this! I think this seller is actually local to me because I saw it advertised locally as well. I saw tenor and didn't notice it was a super concert, my mistake. If the sale doesn't work out please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom