Kanile'a K-1 T8 Premium - UV Gloss Finish Premium Curly Koa - 8-String Tenor Ukulele

3waytie4last

Reaction score
Kanile'a K-1 T8 Premium - 2011

Hi folks!

Sorry to be a first-time poster with a sale, but I've been a member for a while and have lurked even longer, so I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm selling a couple of beautiful Kanile'as because I just haven't put the time into playing uke that I thought I would and they have just been sitting in their cases for a long time. I'm selling a bunch of guitar gear as well, so I figured it's time to let these ukes go.

Look up my username (3waytie4last) on ebay for a feedback profile. I'm not going to list these on ebay, so I might end up keeping them after all. If nothing else, they sure are pretty to look at.

First up is my 2011 K-1 8-String Premium. It is in absolutely mint condition, with very little use.

Here's a Photobucket album, make sure you hit the zoom icon to see the images larger:

http://s949.photobucket.com/user/testuser171/media/Kanilea1/uu.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Specs:
  • Premium Solid Curly Koa Body
  • 8-String Model
  • Rosewood Fret Board and Bridge
  • Paua Abalone Position Dots on Front and Side of Fret Board
  • South American Mahogany Neck
  • Custom Chrome Geared Tuning Keys
  • UV Cured High Gloss Finish
  • Aquila Corde Strings
  • NuBone Nut and Saddle
  • Black Bridge Pins (no tying strings around the saddle)
  • Includes hard case

$1400 shipped to lower 48 via UPS ground. Outside that area, we can discuss shipping costs, but it can get pricey.

Attachments

• uu.jpg
    uu.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 13
  • top_1.jpg
    top_1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 13
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg