PDA

View Full Version : Kanile'a K-1 ST Premium - UV Gloss Finish Premium Curly Koa - Super Tenor - 2011

3waytie4last
06-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi folks!

Sorry to be a first-time poster with a sale, but I've been a member for a while and have lurked even longer, so I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm selling a couple of beautiful Kanile'as because I just haven't put the time into playing uke that I thought I would and they have just been sitting in their cases for a long time. I'm selling a bunch of guitar gear as well, so I figured it's time to let these ukes go.

Look up my username (3waytie4last) on ebay for a feedback profile. I'm not going to list these on ebay, so I might end up keeping them after all. If nothing else, they sure are pretty to look at.

This is my 2011 K-1 ST (Super Tenor) Premium. It is in absolutely mint condition, with very little use.

Here's a Photobucket album, make sure to hit the zoom icon to see the large images:

http://s949.photobucket.com/user/testuser171/media/Kanilea1/Kanilea2/uu.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Specs:

Premium Solid Curly Koa Body
Super Tenor Body Size
Rosewood Fret Board and Bridge
Paua Abalone Position Dots on Front and Side of Fret Board
South American Mahogany Neck
Custom Chrome Geared Tuning Keys
UV Cured High Gloss Finish
Aquila Corde Strings
NuBone Nut and Saddle
Black Bridge Pins (no tying strings around the saddle)
Includes hard case

$1200 shipped to lower 48 via UPS ground. Outside that area, we can discuss shipping costs, but it can get pricey.