FS: mainland tenor mahog slot head w/misi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have finally decided to sell my Mainland Mahogany tenor. It is the "simply beautiful" version and is equipped with a misi pickup. It was made in January 2011 and is in terrific condition with no visible marks l can find. Asking price is $225 shipped conus. Uke crazy case and oasis humidifier will be included with purchase.

Thanks

SOLD

IMG_20140521_095600_228.jpg
IMG_20140521_094840_115.jpg
IMG_20140521_094921_303.jpg
IMG_20140521_094856_797.jpg

Last edited:
NICE DEAL! I am all set for now but someone is going to get a great uke with ALL the goodies at a great price.

As the previous owner of this uke, I can vouch for its excellence. It was very difficult to let go of! The MiSi pickup is great, much louder and cleaner than the stock electronics on most ukes in this price range.

Thanks seonachan, you are correct this is a really special uke. Unplugged it sounds great. I have also used it for gigs and recording and the misi kicks butt.

I have had a couple people ask... I am located in Las Vegas

Just thought I would add, this uke is currently out of stock on mainland's website. Here's a chance to grab one at discount.

This uke is available again my friend who bought It was a beginner and decided not to stick with it. I purchased it back from him. I have lowered the price to $225 free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom