FS: New Concert Koa Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
This is a new concert size uke made of great colored and quarter-sawn Koa for the
body. This Koa is well seasoned, over 40 years. The neck is Mango wood with a
graphite truss rod. Although the mango does have worm holes, there are no worms,
very unique looking wood. There are 12 frets to the body, 15 total. Rosewood
fingerboard and bridge. White MOP dots with white side dots. MOP logo inlaid into
ebony. The top binding is rosewood with maple purfling. Bone nut and saddle. Medium
size frets for easy playing and accurate intonation. New Gotoh UPT brand geared 4:1
tuners. Chrome body with small white plastic knobs. These new tuners are light
weight, easily to install and will fit on any size uke, and work beautifully. High
gloss nitro-lacquer finish with a satin smooth touch and semi-gloss look. Low easy
playing action and a very full rich mellow Koa sound. Your complete satisfaction is
guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $35
shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank
draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$850

Attachments

• 2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-a.jpg
    2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-a.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 198
  • 2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-b.jpg
    2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-b.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-c.jpg
    2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-c.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-d.jpg
    2014-6-18 Concert Koa uke-d.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 146
Wow, that is so sweet...maybe I can sell one of the kids to a medical research lab to fund this? :uhoh:

Top Bottom