Cleaning out the ukulele closet!!!

misteruke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am cleaning house. I have too many great ukuleles, and some of them tell me they are sad, because they sit in the closet day-in and day-out, and only come out when we have "ukulele-company" over. So, if it wasn't in heavy rotation, it needs a new home! I will throw the whole mess on ebay in a week or two, but until then, I am offering my lowest prices to UU & FMM friends.

Here is the list: (individual pics available on request or on FMM marketplace)
1. 1934 Martin 2M soprano--TOO LATE!
2. Gibson tenor--SOLD! Great deal!
3. Kamaka concert (white label)--SOLD! Mahalo!
4. Pono 6-string solid koa tenor w/pickup--SOLD! Mahalo!
5. Early Kumalae style 3 refurbished--$300
6. Favilla Teardrop--SOLD!
7. Kamaka white label soprano w/repairs--$250
8. Kala solid cedar top/koa tenor w/pickup--SOLD! Thanks!
9. Cordoba solid koa soprano--SOLD! Thanks!
10. Bushman baritone Jenny--SOLD! Thanks!

I want to be a player, not a collector--I have what I want and need. Maybe what you need is taking up space in my closet...
PM me for any more details. There is not a dud in the bunch. There is wiggle room on some prices, and some are firm. As in life, first come, first served. I will update quickly when items are sold.

I finally figured out how to attach a file, but one is all I could manage. Email me or PM me and I will send photos of anything else you like.
Thanks,
Bill

oops! I see 10 listed, and only 9 in the picture...unintentional, the Kala was hiding behind the dirty clothes hamper...(see pics below)

Attachments

• group3.JPG
    group3.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
here they is:

group3.jpg

Thanks for the help Rob!

Thanks for putting the pic in the thread Rob. That generous act qualifies you for free shipping...
Bill

That baritone is gorgeous. I didn't even know Bushman did baritone Jenny(s?) It's a real bargain but once again I have no funds! That's very generous of you to sell them, and I hope they all go to a nice home!

pono 6 string.

Can you send me some pics of the Pono 6-string. My email is tikiink@gmail.com, or you can pm me. thanks.

Here is a pic of the Kala

The Kala is from Musicguymic. Solid cedar top! Currently strung with Worth browns and a low G. A workhorse, and sounds quite nice. There is some finish rubbed off below the soundhole--the grain was bumpy, and I liked the sound it made when I played across it...otherwise it is clean, 1 year old. Comes with a nice tweed style gig-bag. $250 shipped.
Thanks,
Bill

Here is a pic of Michael and I in Zippy's (Mike's office). The yellow gig-bag on my shoulder has the Kala in it.

Attachments

• Kala.JPG
    Kala.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 55
  • mgm.JPG
    mgm.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 57
Pardon as I wipe up my drool...

This should be in the uke p*** thread too!

Of course I'll win the lottery or something after you've sold them all...but for now, my empty pockets and I will just sit here staring :D

You will make some rich ukers very happy!

Once again if that baritone won't budge I'm sure I could somehow take it off your hands... I might even do it for free... Haha

ha i was on craigslist and appreciate the UU discount. got exited when i saw vintage ukes for sale and realized it was this post.

Discounts

I tried to put the prices as low as possible, but there is even a little wiggle room so I can offer even more of a discount to UU & FMM friends that can do local pickup, or offer to pay shipping to others. If you are interested in any, and live in Glendale, come on over a try a few. The discount gets even bigger if you buy more than one...The Pono and the Favilla both sound amazing. As soon as someone comes to try one of those, they will be gone, and $500 local pickup would take them both home. I really am trying to pass on the ukulele love, and clean out the closet from my UAS madness days.
Mahalo!
Bill

What is that one on the bottom row very left? Looks black with white squiggles in the middle. I'm wondering which make/model that is.

I imagine that it's long sold by now, but I'm curious.

That is the Favilla teardrop

And she has not sold yet. This one is a hidden gem. I have seen them go for over $500. Sounds and plays like a champ. I think $250 is a bargain. pm or email if you are interested.
Bill

Attachments

• favilla.JPG
    favilla.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 30
Pono 6

Tiki,
Are you still interested? I have had a couple of inquiries since you said you wanted to come see it, and someone is coming over tomorrow. You have dibs, let me know...
Bill

Don't Hold It For Me.

Hey,
Thanks for putting me first on the list, but I have a possible trade for a Kamaka 6-string in the works. I would hate for you to pass up a guaranteed sale because you are waiting on me. If it sells.......then my loss. Thanks again for all the info. I am sure that it is an incredible Uke. :shaka:

Top Bottom