LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup Sample on a Roland AC-33 Acoustic Amp & recorded on a Zoom H4N

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup Sample on a Roland AC-33 Acoustic Amp & recorded on a Zoom H4N

Here is a sound sample of an LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup played on a Roland AC-33 Acoustic Amp & recorded on a Zoom H4N. I also try to show the looping function of the Roland. The Roland is great as it takes batteries so very portable.

I tried to show the sound sample difference from a camera and the Zoom but couldn't figure out how to split the sound from the camera and the Zoom. That's why it shows abruptly

I've owned the LR Baggs 5.0, Misi Pickup, Fishman Prefix Pro, and K&K Twinspot in difft ukes but the LR Baggs sounds the most natural.

Thank you for watching:

Equipment used:

Ukulele: Moore Bettah Ukulele
Recording: Zoom H4N
Amp: Roland AC-33
Looping Pedal: Boss FS-6

Last edited:
Thank you for this and what beautiful playing. I have a Roland amp and I wondered what these foot pedals and suchlike do, so you have given me some useful information. I now have a lot more to learn about amps and effects but I am definately going to get a looping pedal having seen what you can do with it. Once again , Thank you.
Phil.

Thank you for watching and Phil, the foot pedal is great especially if you are learning how to solo.

Top Bottom