Fender electric ukulele

ichadwick

Reaction score
From time to time, I see some products like this that are made for the Japanese market only (or Europe, etc.) I haven't heard anything either.

Do a search for these, and all you will find are links to either ebay auctions, or the website of global.rakuten.com

First rule of teh internets: believe nothing, check everything

Do a search for Fender Japan, and the official site comes up first. Better yet, click on the link I posted.

Do a search for Fender Japan, and the official site comes up first. Better yet, click on the link I posted.

Yep, your kung fu was definitely stronger than mine this time.

Makes you wonder why they made it that that shape though. I mean, it's Fender. What's wrong with a Strat or a Tele?

Yep, your kung fu was definitely stronger than mine this time.

Makes you wonder why they made it that that shape though. I mean, it's Fender. What's wrong with a Strat or a Tele?

maybe they wanted to try to distinguish guitar from ukulele? it looks
cool kind of a neat shape it does say 'mandolin' to me more then ukulele though shape wise.

holy smokes, more than 1k usd. I sure wish rondo music or someone came out with a solid body strat style electric ukulele.

Looks more like the "Lostinteresthalfwaythroughcaster"

Then again, Gibson are still making the Moderne, the ugliest piece of wood to ever have tuning pegs attached to it, and that was designed in 1957.

I think it's pretty disappointing, myself. If they're going to do this, I would hope they'd make it like a legit mini strat - steel strings, decent pickups, etc. We've got enough piezos to go around... *sigh*

Here's a new Mando-strat (as they call them now). Sweetwater sells them for $299.00

Last edited:
Top Bottom