Johhnyoodstamp inspired Five Foot Two.......

CeeJay

Reaction score
Mr Johnny F Stamp inspired me to have a crack at Five Foot Two....

Be gentle ....I had a listen a great many times to JFS and thought I have got to have a stab...he very kindly supplied me with

the chords and I had a go......I think my strings are a little heavy and may change them....

Old Red Lazy Palm Ukulele.

Last edited:
Oooo, nice! I like it. You did the entire up the neck thingy and everything. Well played! You already play it fast and good with some triplets... now that you have it down, just play it a gazillion times to get that muscle memory locked and it'll be a flawless addition to your "hey buddy, can you play that little thing?" arsenal.

Last edited:
Oooo, nice! I like it. You did the entire up the neck thingy and everything. Well played! You already play it fast and good with some triplets... now that you have it down, just play it a gazillion times to get that muscle memory locked and it'll be a flawless addition to your "hey buddy, can you play that little thing?" arsenal.

Thanks ...just need to also change the strings ...these are like ships docking hawsers......lol Thanks for the encouragement.

Chris

Nice going there CeeJay, that's a very catchy mood lifter . Good pace too !!

Nice going there CeeJay, that's a very catchy mood lifter . Good pace too !!

'Eyup thee ,art tha' reet ? Thanks for dropping in....Where in God's County are you ? I used to live in York but moved to his weekend retreat , Northumberland . lol

Great job!

HEY! Who's this Johnnyoodstamp guy? lol I can't tell you how much it made my day to see this. Roy Smeck was very into spreading the joy of uke and music. I am pretty pleased to have inspired this but I can't take credit. Roy is the man! :)

Have you not heard of the F in Johnnyoodstamp guy ?.....he's called JohnnyFoodStamp
...no I did not work that one around ...I just typoed the title *doh*

Take the credit ...I never checked the "Smecker" out before this, so new string - bow ,entirely down to you .

Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom