Taken; The Movie

BboyEmperor

Reaction score
So today I went out with my friends to go watch Taken. It's a really good movie; I highly suggest it. But you know, kids these days, we think anything's good, haha. That guy's like what, 60, and literally kicks *ss! Haha. My friends and I were laughing a lot at almost every time the main character knocks someone out.

Anyone else seen it?

now. if you dont want to see it in theaters.... the DVD came out in Europe a while ago and you can DL it form a torrent

*Disclaimer*
I dont recoomend doing anything illegal, i am simply just saying that it is avaliable online*

now. if you dont want to see it in theaters.... the DVD came out in Europe a while ago and you can DL it form a torrent

*Disclaimer*
I dont recoomend doing anything illegal, i am simply just saying that it is avaliable online*

Exactly why my friends and I went to watch it legally. xD

^ although u save money :D

Liam is definitely getting up there in age . But, uh, I wouldn't laugh too much about old guys knocking people out. I've seen and met a few tough old dudes out there so it's still pretty believeable. IMO they have been around long enough to know how. Names like Gene Labell or even though he's not sixty, the retired Frank Shamrock looks like someone that is still capable. But this was just a movie, and a entertaining one at that, I agree.:shaka:

Taken looks good - I will probably check it out when it comes out on dvd tho.

If you want to see a good movie with old people kicking ass - Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. EXCELLENT movie.

Yeah we were gonna go watch that instead but one of my friends kept complaining about how she didnt wanna watch it -_-

I watched it last night. Great movie. The sad thing about the mnovie is that the story line is a serious problem that isn't talked about. It is also funny how the mom tried to make dad seem like a kook and he had real world experience that made his concerns realistic.

Ok this is how stupid / how late it is for me. I read 'Tekken the movie' as the thread title...

Last edited:
Ok this is how stupid / how late it is for me. I read 'Tekken the movie' as the thread title...

LOL you know, maybe they should actually make a Tekken movie. they are coming out with a new street fighter movie.

i thought Liam played such a great role. and also the story of the movie was intense. the plot itself was just THERE and straight to the point WITHOUT missing on anything. i think more movies should be like that, rather than just leaving you on cliffhangers often.

LOL you know, maybe they should actually make a Tekken movie. they are coming out with a new street fighter movie.

i thought Liam played such a great role. and also the story of the movie was intense. the plot itself was just THERE and straight to the point WITHOUT missing on anything. i think more movies should be like that, rather than just leaving you on cliffhangers often.

There is a tekken movie coming out. That's why in my original post I asked how Cung Le looked. haha

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/

oh for real? haha i didnt see your original post until you changed it.

*edited*

i just checked IMDB and the guy playing Eddie Gordo, Lateef, used to do flips at a gym i used to do flips at. crazzzy

Last edited:
oh for real? haha i didnt see your original post until you changed it.

*edited*

i just checked IMDB and the guy playing Eddie Gordo, Lateef, used to do flips at a gym i used to do flips at. crazzzy

Eddie used to be my hero haha. I was like "wow! he can BREAKDANCE!" xD

Top Bottom