Anyone want to swap a Bruko longneck for a tenor? UK preferably!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Reaction score
So I've been working my way up the scales recently, and I think concert and tenor are what I like - I've been looking at the basic Pono acacia tenor, but can't afford it right now.

I'm also, at the same time, trying to sell a Bruko longneck soprano that is surplus to requirements - it's lovely, but not really my thing.

Soooo... would anyone in the UK have a half-decent tenor (any maker) they've been thinking about shifting on that they'd want to do a straight swap for the Bruko? It has a cedar top, mahogany back and sides, and lowered action with a bone nut and saddle added, plus a new set of Worth brown strings. You can see more details and pics here (I'm attempting to sell it on without the hassle of ebay): http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?97929-FS-Bruko-Longneck-AND-Bruko-Slim-Sopranos

The Bruko cost me £220 before the strings and nut/saddle work to give an idea... but I'm open to offers as I'd like to get on with me learning and playing! Obviously I could make up the difference with cash if a tenor comes along worth more than the Bruko.

Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom