FS Vintage Martin Mahogany Tenor Uke w/ Case,1934 to 1944 Vintage

suburude

Reaction score
FS $1000, Vintage Martin Mahogany Tenor Uke w/ Case,1934 to 1944 Vintage

FS Vintage Martin Mahogany Tenor Uke w/ Case Vintage Martin Tenor Uke w/ Case . 1934 to 1944 Vintage ! The former owner of this uke contacted Martin about the vintage . They said between 34-44 as close as they could tell . They did not keep very good records during this period ! ?
In I would say in great condition ! Sounds great ! Has a couple of very very small nicks and a little grazing below bridge. I would say a 9.3 in condition ! Has been in case humidified !
On E Bay now! $1000 ! + ship and Pay Pal

eBay item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221479286689?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pics to follow

suburude@comcast.net 509 838 1088 Jim/suburde

Thanks !

Last edited:
That's a beauty! For anyone looking in this price range, for instance at Lower end K brands, here's a chance to get a vintage Martin tenor for less. That is outstanding looking instrument on eBay. I looked at the pictures, Jim.

Good luck with the sale. Nothing, in my opinion, beats a vintage mahogany instrument. Particularly the Martins, which have a slim and fast neck.

I already have a Martin tenor, so I know how sweet yours must be.

Price changed to $1000 + ship and Pay Pal .
I cannot get pics up for some reason ??? E Mail me or go to the link I have above. Thanks

Last edited:
Is your Martin Tenor still available? Where can I see the pics?

Last edited:
It look like she done GONE! (via ebay listing/link..)

Nice sale..
:cheers:

Aloha, NKO

edit: (& after perusing pics ... I guess you did mean "grazing" not "crazing," which I initially thought was a typo.. ; )

Last edited:
Sticky: Hey Everyone! You can CLOSE your own "For Sale" threads when your item sells now!

If you are going to sell on Ebay, at least have the decency to close your own thread here.:uhoh:

Last edited:
Yah, 'guess "July 3rd" was a bit long ago.. Wasap, Subrude, dude?! :rulez:

:uhoh: (I obviously jest, although I suppose that's the appropriate thing to do -- apologies for the unnecessary bandwidth tax..; )

~peace~

Sticky: Hey Everyone! You can CLOSE your own "For Sale" threads when your item sells now!

If you are going to sell on Ebay, at least have the decency to close your own thread here.:uhoh:

Top Bottom