WTB - Pono AT or MT Tenor UK

Vagrant

Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for a Pono tenor, the more basic satin versions - either the acacia or mahogany, and was wondering if anyone had one they were thinking of selling on?

I do ... just what you are looking for ... shipping from Canada to UK might be a bit ... but the exchange from the Pound to the CDA dollar is in your favour for sure. I can PM you if you like.

I have played the Pono MT that sam13 is offering you. First off it is one of the nicer looking Pono mahogany ukes I have seen. Most have very plan wood, this has really nice stripping. The playablity is excellent and so is the sound. He is a member of the same uke jam I attend and I would buy it but I don't need another tenor. Not right now anyways ;););)

I'm just looking at the pics now and watching the video link - it's a beauty, and exactly what I've been looking for... I just need the final ok from my better half!

Just responded to you "Vagrant" ... as you can see ... I am a Pono guy ... I just believe they are the best quality before you get into a lot more money ... cause I am just a newbie ... but want to have a lovely instrument that rewards me with great tone, and sustain. cheers.

Thanks DownUpDave, appreciated. ... He has UAS bad, and is in the hock for another tenor/concert ...

Just responded to you "Vagrant" ... as you can see ... I am a Pono guy ... I just believe they are the best quality before you get into a lot more money ... cause I am just a newbie ... but want to have a lovely instrument that rewards me with great tone, and sustain. cheers.

Thanks DownUpDave, appreciated. ... He has UAS bad, and is in the hock for another tenor/concert ...

"UAS bad"...............no such thing..........UAS good!!!

There's no such thing as UAS, there's just... umm a need to acquire ukuleles. Which is different. Really.

Speaks the man who's just about to buy another ukulele! I've sent you a message sam13...

There's no such thing as UAS, there's just... umm a need to acquire ukuleles. Which is different. Really.

Speaks the man who's just about to buy another ukulele! I've sent you a message sam13...

Lol. Right you are. I sent you an email. Just heading to sleep. Cheers.

...and I just sent you all my dollars... I can't wait!

My life was a lot less fun before ukuleles.

Although cheaper, definitely cheaper.

Top Bottom