FS New Distson body style concert by Pete Howlett

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
I don't normally offer items for general sale but this is a mercy mission - my bandsaw is dying and I need to sell this in order to replace it :)

It is of course premium curly koa with a 15.125" scale. Built in a Hawaiian style it has loads of volume, comes with a gloss nitro cellulose finish and a Stagg tweed case. Gotoh planetary tuners are fitted as standard.Please contact me for details at pete@petehowlettukulele.com.

Note: This item is located in the UK. Shipping overseas fully insured is around $120. This ensures it gets to you undamaged!

I guess this is one of those "if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" items. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your comments and playful jests :) Now I have your interest, here is a link. Go see :)

Last edited:
Nice! So that's where KPK got their headstock design from?

I think we all inspire each other - I first saw a similar shape on some 1930's catalogue guitar back in 1998. As a maker, I'm a bit like a sponge absorbing influences from far and wide, synthesising them and then getting them out of my head into the wood. Never stop designing and refining. These used to have a Lyon and Healey style bridge for instance. Now they have a different one...

Top Bottom