FS PONO Tenor Pro Callic Magogany W/ Case $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburude

Reaction score
Last edited:
Subarude,

I didn't see the Pono label on the inside ... usually they are stamped with the model number ... what year is this uke? Does it have a radius fretboard?

It did not come with a label inside. Does come with original case . Bought it used 1 1/2 years ago. I just looked at it > straight flat fretboard .
Are you interested in it? Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your response ... I am going to focus on future acquisitions ... best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Seriously - why do that? Why not give UU at least a few days to respond, then close the Marketplace thread with a note that it's gone to auction?

Were you just hoping to get some bites here in case the auction didn't get any bids?

Nice ukulele, with upgraded slotted head. Raging deal. Thanks, Jim, for listing here on UU. You did right (and at $399, no less, giving a UU buyer the eBay fee). Anyone could have bought it here, and when they did not, they could have bought it on eBay. (Perhaps a UUer did buy it on eBay).

Ask Slow Eddie whether anyone could have bought it here. The price was lowered to $399 on the 4th (so one would assume it was at a higher price than the 6/29 eBay start price of $400). Slow Eddie PM'ed on the 5th. The auction ended on the 6th. Not a lot of time to get in on that deal, was there?

KD, I've seen UU Market listing, allowed and within the specs of UU, not even stating a price. The seller was accepting offers, then picking the best one! And it's all UU legit!

It happens.

Nice ukulele, with upgraded slotted head. Raging deal. Thanks, Jim, for listing here on UU. You did right (and at $399, no less, giving a UU buyer the eBay fee). Anyone could have bought it here, and when they did not, they could have bought it on eBay. (Perhaps a UUer did buy it on eBay).

That's the thing - I pm'd the seller with an "I'll take it" after the price drop, and never heard back from the seller. I troll the auction listings as a matter of course, and saw the same uke listed by the same seller. I bid, above and beyond the UU price actually, and get outbid. All the while, no response from the seller.

With communication like that, I'm kinda glad I got outbid. Congrats to whoever won the auction; hope your transaction goes off without a hitch.

Just thought I'd share this for future buyers: I asked him a question on ebay and had what I thought was a very friendly exchange. He became very short when I decided not to bid telling me to "Never contact him again". Strange behavior suburude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom