OHANA CK-90SC - Product Review

Lovely uke Ken, Id love a soprano version of this model. Sorry to change the subject but can I ask a quick question? Just wanted to ask why some Ohana sopranos are switching to geared tuners these days? The SK-70MG, SK-50WG used to have friction tuners which in my opinion are much better suited to a soprano. I see some newer models like the SK-70L also have geared tuners

Lovely uke Ken, Id love a soprano version of this model. Sorry to change the subject but can I ask a quick question? Just wanted to ask why some Ohana sopranos are switching to geared tuners these days? The SK-70MG, SK-50WG used to have friction tuners which in my opinion are much better suited to a soprano. I see some newer models like the SK-70L also have geared tuners

The majority of US buyers want geared tuners. In France they want friction tuners. We often make both available.

Ken, your reviews are among the best out there, older ones and newer ones alike!

These days, with advent of smart TV's connected to the home wifi, I much prefer watching your YT reviews on the large screen tv in full home theater surround!

Now back to the reviews...

Den

Ken, your reviews are among the best out there, older ones and newer ones alike!

These days, with advent of smart TV's connected to the home wifi, I much prefer watching your YT reviews on the large screen tv in full home theater surround!

Now back to the reviews...

Den

Thanks very much, Den.

Top Bottom