You can't always get what you want but sometimes you can get what you need.

wee_ginga_yin

Reaction score
OK here is the problem you are only interested in people playing the Ukulele, and
youtube throws recommendations at you and invites you to Watch this.
They do all in their power to divert you away from listening to your favourite Ukulele
players, and to whip you into line and watch some unbelievable dumbed down trash
that is of now interest to you at all. So what we need is a filter... RIGHT?

Here is a little tutorial on how to create a COLLECTION which will deliver precisely
what you want to watch and nothing else. Go for it... it just might relieve some of
your frustration you have with Youtube. You could even make a SEASONISTA COLLECTION :)

thanks for that, i'm gonna have a proper study of it, but i'll need to be able to filter for ukes AND cute puppies AND cats in hats AND micro pigs

i actually find youtube is very good at bringing me puppies and cats and micro pigs as it is!

thanks for that, i'm gonna have a proper study of it, but i'll need to be able to filter for ukes AND cute puppies AND cats in hats AND micro pigs

i actually find youtube is very good at bringing me puppies and cats and micro pigs as it is!

You can make create as many COLLECTIONS as you like... one for each of your interests. It really does help.

Top Bottom