Michael Johnson

peanuts56

Reaction score
Anyone here ever had the chance to hear Michael Johnson perform? He had a few hits in the late 70's, early 80's. Bluer Than Blues is his most recognizable. My wife and I heard him twice last fall in Conn. He's a really accomplished guitarist, his background is in classical guitar. Very good performer and he's a really funny individual. Both venues were small and he hung around to sign autographs and talk. He's also an extremely nice guy to boot.

I have seen Michael Johnson perform twice in Minneapolis where he used to do an annual Christmas show (don't know if he still does it). The shows were both great.

Anyone here ever had the chance to hear Michael Johnson perform? He had a few hits in the late 70's, early 80's. Bluer Than Blues is his most recognizable. My wife and I heard him twice last fall in Conn. He's a really accomplished guitarist, his background is in classical guitar. Very good performer and he's a really funny individual. Both venues were small and he hung around to sign autographs and talk. He's also an extremely nice guy to boot.

Top Bottom