Anyone going to the Ukulele Festival in Oahu in a few weeks?

greenie44

Big King Velour
UU VIP
Reaction score
I went a couple of years ago and it was a gas. Any UUers headed there this year? It's Sunday, July 20, 11-5 at Kapiolani Park. It would be great to meet some of you nice people in person.

Last edited:
I trust you mean July 20?

I only wish.....

I will be there! I will also be performing with the Kolohe Ukulele Club.

Hey Greenie, how about a seasons collab while you are in town?

come by The Ukulele Site (HMS) tent.... there should be some UU members close by...
some have already said they will come by...

see you there

come by The Ukulele Site (HMS) tent.... there should be some UU members close by...
some have already said they will come by...

see you there

I'll stop by too, but I am already dreading a massive UAS flareup . . . .

I'll stop by too, but I am already dreading a massive UAS flareup . . . .

Haha....you have to come down to the Store in Haleiwa to see all the ukes....Andrew just brings a few ukes to the festival...
Cali Rose and Craig Brandeau say they will stop by...you can see their Ko'olau's while they are there....
and about 4 other UU members said they will stop by...Uncle Rod Higuchi one of them.....:)

The leader of the CC Strummers, Cali Rose and her husband Craig Brandeau are abandoning us for two weeks going to Hawaii and the uke festival, missing four sessions. I do envy them, 64 years old and I've never been to Hawaii. (That might be a good thing since I don't think I could control my UAS there.) (Hey hawaii 50, you beat me to the punch.)

The leader of the CC Strummers, Cali Rose and her husband Craig Brandau are abandoning us for two weeks going to Hawaii and the uke festival, missing four sessions. I do envy them, 64 years old and I've never been to Hawaii. (That might be a good thing since I don't think I could control my UAS there.) (Hey hawaii 50, you beat me to the punch.)

what punch?

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm going to be in Honolulu that day and didn't know about the Uke Fest!!

I'll probably be there.

Top Bottom