Ukulele showing in Atlanta. Thanks to all!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Thanks to all that made out for the showing! Those that couldn't make it maybe next time. We will be in the south east at a few events this year spreading ukulele love so hope to see more of ye. We do ship if you live O so far away....Rock On!
:shaka:

Had a great time, I don't think I ever had the opportunity to try out so many diffferent ukes in one day. :D Sorry I missed you, HaoleJohn, we'll have to coordinate our schedules next time.

By the way, if any other members are close to Atlanta, join the Southeast Ukers social group here on UU. That way Uke Republic will be able to let you know about future uke showings. Also, we're interested in planning a meet up / jam session at some point.

Last edited:
YEs I was bummed that I didn't get to meet any more metro atlanta ukeers but I did have fun. Thanks Mike for your hospitality and the guacomole was the bomb.

I called a couple times that yesterday around 12-1pm ish. I was trying to find out where the locations was. Hopefully I can make it out to another even then :D

I called a couple times that yesterday around 12-1pm ish. I was trying to find out where the locations was. Hopefully I can make it out to another even then :D

Sorry you weren't able to make it. Where are you coming from?

I didn't even realize there was an event, whoops! Would have loved to have met some fellow ukers. Where will the announcement be posted next time?

I didn't even realize there was an event, whoops! Would have loved to have met some fellow ukers. Where will the announcement be posted next time?

You should check out the Uke Republic web site.

I posted a bit late, in the future I will post earlier. The web site will have it on there as well. I'm looking at late March or early April for the next one, probably in East Atlanta if I can work it out. Stay tuned, same uke channel same uke time! On the next showing I should have some Mainland Ukes. Yeah!:nana:

Top Bottom