Eugene's Clearing The Decks Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone, well my financial predicament has finally overtaken me so as ukes are my only collateral, I need to make a lot of tough decisions. I'm keeping 2 sopranos, hence, the rest of my collection is regrettably up for sale.

FOR SALE:

1. Pohaku soprano (chocolatey [very]curly koa) w/ hardcase 1000 <SOLD>
2. Black Bear soprano (macadamia) 450 <SOLD>
3. Ken Timms O soprano (mahogany) 450 <SOLD>
4. Ono 16" concert (curly claro walnut) w/ hardcase 750 <SOLD>
5. National Triolian concert resonator w/ hardcase 1100 <SOLD>
6. Ono baritone w/ hardcase (alaskan yellow cedar/curly maple) 850 <SOLD>
7. Barry Sholder gourd tenor banjo-uke 250 - already listed elsewhere

prices in USD are inclusive of shipping. most ukes are close to new and 2 are brand spanking. full details and pics tomorrow. thanks.

Last edited:
Oooh. I want that beautiful Ono baritone, but I've already got one in the building queue. Sorry to hear that you have to liquidate. I hope things work out for you.

Sending PM now. I'm interested in both the Black Bear and the Timms.

Thanks!

-Steve

Last edited:
Wow. Sorry to hear of your difficulties Jon. If these are the ones you're letting go, what on earth are keeping? Must be something incredible. I didn't know Chuck Moore made sopranos. :)

I'm kinda like Mark - would have been interested in #4 even though I'm in the build queue for something similar. Hey Mark, maybe you should get #6 and see if David will let you out of the queue - and move me up. :p

PM sent. Sorry you have to clear house.

I bought a Mya Moe soprano from Jon not too far back and can vouch for shipping, Australia to Chicago, being as smooth as petroleum jelly.

Great instruments offered by a great human being.

I bought a Mya Moe soprano from Jon not too far back and can vouch for shipping, Australia to Chicago, being as smooth as petroleum jelly.

Thanks very much for your input!

... ukes are my only collateral ...

So sorry to hear this Jon. But your ukelele playing/arranging skills are pretty valuable too. Seems like you should be able to profit on that somehow. I can't afford / don't need any ukes at the moment but I would snatch up a eugene ukulele tab book faster than a cheetah with its pants on fire. Just a thought.

Good luck with your sale.

Jon -

Sorry to hear about your situation. Tell me more about the Ono baritone. Pics? Let me know how to help!

paul

Jon -

I may have screwed up my email. Interested in the Ono bari. Pics?

paul

I had a similar experience with purchasing from Jon and having a uke shipped to Illinois.

PM sent re: Timms

I didn't know Chuck Moore made sopranos. :)

Sure does. In fact there is a pineapple soprano in the gallery on his web site (don't go honkers everyone, it's sold, not something for sale).

So sorry to hear this Jon. But your ukelele playing/arranging skills are pretty valuable too. Seems like you should be able to profit on that somehow. I can't afford / don't need any ukes at the moment but I would snatch up a eugene ukulele tab book faster than a cheetah with its pants on fire. Just a thought.

Good luck with your sale.

I second all of this!

Jon -

I'm going to be away from my computer/email until Monday. You can email me, but I don't know if I can email back. I want the baritone...unless someone gets to you before Monday.

paul

Sorry you had to sell some great ukes and at bargain prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom